How fun was that? We loved taking a few weeks to present some books and activities to help make the whole family’s summer more enjoyable. Keep an eye on our “Current Giveaways” page. Throughout this summer, we’ll always have at least one a week, if not two. The week leading up to Father’s Day we are going to feature 3 special giveaway packages as well.
Thanks for your interest, and please remember these products and sponsors as you make purchases for summer fun.
Here are the winners:
- Where’s Waldo: The Ultimate Travel Collection — #80 Randy Bailey
- Nothing But Trouble by Susan May Warren — #19 Martha C.
- The 10 Best of Everything: Families — #32 Deanna
- Before the Season Ends & The House in Grosvenor Square by Linore Rose Burkand — #18 veedee
- Admission by Jean Hanff Korelitz — #74 Jenny Martin, #92 Maria Delgado, #59 Angela C.,#89 Jan Koontz, #25 Carrie K.
- Literati Challenge Game — #65 edj
- Little Black Travel Books — #41 Marianna
- 4 Scholastic Books — #18 GAhome2mom, #47 Susan Varney, #73 Laureen
- Scratch & Sketch Activity Book — #91 Jennifer C.
- Choose Your Own Adventure — # 57 Ellen C.
- The Chosen One YA audiobook — #68 Beth, #86 Marianna, #45 Karen K.
- Summertime Activities activity cards and book — #83 Michelle H.
- The Chore Board: A Helping Out Around the House Game #42 Renee T. and #78 Steve M.
- Eye-Like or Baby Eye-Like books — #70 Lourdes
- How Do I Love Thee? by Nancy Moser — #8 Jennifer @ Quiverfull Family
You should have received an email from me. If not, it is still your responsibility to send your shipping information to me at 5minutesforbooks AT gmail (dot) com. If I haven’t received your information by June 18, your prize will be forfeited.
Thanks to Webwever for the free clipart.
Enter our other current giveaways. Subscribe to our feed. Follow us @5M4B on Twitter.
Carrie K. says
Thank you so much!
Congratulations to all of the winners. I noticed something I fooud interesting since this site is all about books. One of the winners has the same last name as an author. Wouldn’t it be grand if the two were related?! Have a great afternoon.
Oh, thank you! I just emailed you :). Looking forward to reading How Do I Love Thee!
Thanks so very much! I just emailed you my information. Looking so forward to receiving the audiobook. Thanks again.