For the month of October, Mailbox Monday has moved over to She Reads and Reads. Be sure to check it out, and if books regularly make it into your house (via any source other than the library for the purposes of this meme), then you should consider linking up yourself.
- Little House on the Prairie 75th Anniversary Edition — This book is beautiful! What a wonderful Christmas gift for the girl who has yet to discover Laura Ingalls Wilder (or who loves her dearly).
- The Heroine’s Bookshelf: Life Lessons, from Jane Austen to Laura Ingalls Wilder — Another great gift idea (apparently 2010 is the year of Laura Ingalls Wilder!). Can’t wait to read this slim volume.
- Six Ways to Keep the Little in Your Girl and 8 Great Dates for Moms and Daughters: How to Talk About True Beauty, Cool Fashion, and Modesty! by Dannah Gresh
Usually when Friday afternoon comes, I figure my book receiving business is over, but Saturday morning The Action Bible arrived.
- Crow (look at that cover!)
- No Ghost Under My Bed
- Two seasonal books by author/illustrator Liesbet Slegers The Child in the Manger and Kevin Discovers Autumn (again–look at that cover! a porcupine!)
- Guido’s Great Colouring and Drawing Book and Ricky and the Squirrel both by Guido van Genechten
- Laurie by
What do you think? What did you get in YOUR Mailbox?