I have been so pleased at the feedback that I’ve gotten from all of you — through comments, emails, and even posts at your sites as you participate in our Tuesday events. I have finally gotten organized, and I hope that this will help you out:
- You can find a detailed list of our Tuesday community carnivals at the Join In page (found in the nav bar under our header). I will keep this page updated with the future calendar as well (for Children’s Classics and Classics Bookclub).
- I’ve posted all of our buttons — for the site, and for each of the Tuesday carnivals — at our Link to Us page (also on the nav bar).
- I added categories for each of the carnivals, so you can quickly hop to an index of the posts to find the most current or read the archives by either clicking the “filed under” button at the bottom of the post, or by pulling up the category on the right hand sidebar.
- You can find the guidelines for submitting guest posts on the Join In page as well.
The Tuesday community carnivals have been so much fun to read, the contests are getting a larger response than I ever thought that they would, and the reviews from my contributors keep pouring in.
In fact, I feel like I am not posting the reviews fast enough, so I’m going to try a newsletter for those of you who want more. This newsletter will feature original content, so you won’t want to miss it. Some of the ideas I’m thinking of are
- book reviews (of course)
- contests (you never know)
- community-builders (perhaps links to our faithful readers’ blogs or carnival posts)
- and maybe the “Ask the Bookworm” column (that I’ve sadly neglected!)
I’m anticipating sending it out every 2 to 4 weeks. Each newsletter will have a theme, so it will be easy to read (or to delete if you know you aren’t interested!).
So, sign up now so you don’t miss a thing. I’d like to be able to send out a newsletter next week.