I love everyone’s excitement about posting and reading around in this monthly carnival. I know — it’s a dangerous exercise, and I appreciate all of you who take the risk each month of exposing your to-be-read pile (which if it’s anything like mine, doesn’t always adhere to your goals). Even riskier, some of you are willing to read others posts, opening yourself up to finding even more lovely books worthy of attention.
Ah, the perils of a booklover.
So, this is how it works:
- Write a post on your own blog (or leave us a comment here if you’re blogless) and tell us a little about what is on your nightstand.
- You could give a mini-review of a book that you’re currently reading or just recently finished.
- You can also use it as a goal-setting exercise. Which books do you plan to read this month.
- As always, if you want to share the hows and whys of what you’re reading or how it came to be on your nightstand, feel free. We love details!
- Please link back to this page (or our main page) in your post so that your readers can find out more about the carnival.
Link directly to your post and include it in Mr. Linky (sometimes he’s temperamental these days, so if there’s no Mr. Linky here, leave a comment with the link and I’ll add it in when he reappears).
For more info on our other Tuesday community events, including our scheduled bookclub reads, check out our Join In page.
If you love books and reading, please sign up for our feed so you won’t miss any of our posts or giveaways (we give away at least one book each week).